Carpet Cleaning Near Me: Avondale, Blockhouse Bay, Epsom, Grafton, Greenlane, Grey Lynn, Mount Albert, Mount Eden, Mount Roskill, Mount Wellington, Onehunga, Panmure, Penrose, Remuera, Saint Heliers, Saint Johns.
Steam Carpet Cleaner in Auckland
Carpet Cleaning Force has been servicing in Auckland since 2009. We have the latest equipment, more than 10 years of experience to service your carpet. There are many methods of our Auckland carpet cleaning.
Steam or Dry Commercial Carpet Cleaning service
The common steam cleaning is 1 stage process. the cleaner will bring inside the home a portable carpet cleaner. The steam machine is filled with water and cleaning products and the carpet is cleaned without treatment. This method can leave detergent residue in the carpet and will attract future dirt easily.
Steam Rug Cleaning in Auckland
- Most Powerful Truck Mount Steam Machine
- Check out our prices.
- Steam carpet and upholstery cleaning are Highly recommended to achieve deep cleaning with high-pressure hot water.
- The carpet is pre-sprayed with an eco-friendly rug carpet cleaning solution.
- Stain treatment to necessary areas
- Your quality carpet is now steam cleaned and vacuumed. With optional just pure hot water or added fibre rinse and deodoriser in the rinsing solution.
- Optional Stain Guards
Carpet Dry Cleaning in Auckland
- Dry carpet cleaning is an alternative to steam cleaning for more delicate fibres or if you need faster drying time within 1 hour.
- However, it may not clean heavily stained carpets like restaurants or heavy traffic areas like the entrance and hallway.
- Dry rug cleaning suit winter.
- Steam carpet cleaning suits summer.
5 stages of carpet dry cleaning service:
1. Carpet is vacuumed with a powerful vacuum cleaner.
2. pre-spray the carpet with encapsulation solution.
3. Stain treatment of the spotted areas
4. Carpet is dry-cleaned with an encapsulation machine
5. Carpet then vacuumed and remove all the dirt with dried encapsulation powder.
Upholstery cleaning in Auckland
We have been cleaning upholstery in Auckland since 2009 with fabrics like polyester, nylon, wool, olefin, linen, microsuede and more.
Sofa Cleaning Steps:
- Fibre inspection
- Pre-spray with a sofa cleaning shampoo
- Stain treatment to spots
- Steam clean the fibre with deodoriser
Mattress Cleaning in Auckland
Mattress over time is filled with dirt, pet hair, pollen, dust mites and other allergen. It might affect your sleep as allergies can cause sneezing and a stuffy nose. That is when we come to do professional clean to your mattress every year. We will remove, stains, allergens and odours from mattress fibres.
- Pre-treatment spray to loosen dirt in mattress
- Stain treatment to stained areas.
- Remove loosen dirt and pollutants with steam cleaning machine
2 Types of Rug Cleaning in Auckland
Dry rug cleaning suits Delicate rugs like silk, antique rugs
Steam rug cleaning suits wool or polyester usual tough rugs.
Steam or Dry cleaning of rugs
- Our rug cleaner in Auckland will first inspect the Rug and decide cleaning method
- Rug shampoo or encapsulation applies to the whole rug
- Rug Stain removal spray to targeted areal
- Then cleaned by either steam or dry cleaning.
- Restore the rug to as new as possible
Frequently Asked Questions:
Which is better? Steam professional carpet cleaning or dry carpet cleaning?
Both methods have their pros and cons.
- Example 1: If the carpet is regularly cleaned. You can alternate between steam and dry cleaning.
- Example 2: If you have pets, then steam cleaning is better for deep cleaning.
- Example 3: When you bought a new house and you don’t know its carpet cleaning history. It is better for a deep steam carpet cleaning.
- Example 4: You have important visitors coming tomorrow and your quick carpet refreshing with little time to dry. Dry cleaning is recommended
What stains are removable?
- When a substance is attached to the carpet but not set yet, it’s a spot.
- When it becomes set and entangled with the fibre, it becomes a stain.
- A professional carpet cleaning can remove all spots, like soil, food and grease. If the stain has not become permanent, it is still possible to remove the stains.
- Normal spot removal is included in our standard carpet cleaning price. Extra charges may apply for the stain treatment. If the stain is permanent, then the treatment will not be charged.
Usual small to medium houses will take around one hour. Bigger houses may take 2 hours. Huge offices may take 2 days.
- Steam carpet cleaning: 2-8 hours depends on carpet pile length, thickness, airflow, temperature, weather.
- Dry carpet cleaning: Between 30 minutes to an hour.