Steam Upholstery Cleaning Service in Auckland
- FREE Sanitation
- FREE Deodorization
- Specialised treatment for every fabric type
- Common domestic stains and odours are eliminated
Expert Sofa cleaning in Auckland applicable to all fabric types
Carpet Cleaning Force does professional sofa cleaning services and can clean with every kind of fabric furniture. We clean sofas, Chaise, chairs, squabs and ottoman, and anything upholstered by using a powerful machine. We have eco-safe and powerful lounge suite cleaning solution. Will decide which cleaning method depending on upholstery fabric type, such as cotton, Haitian cotton, silk, velour, velvet, leather, brushed corduroy, Jacquard, etc.
- Steam upholstery cleaning suits cotton and synthetic fibres.
- Dry sofa cleaning suits delicate fabrics and leather.
- For both methods, you can opt for Scotchgard stain protection upholstery treatment.
This can protect your furniture from future stains like ink, shoe polisher, food, red wine, grease, crayons and more. This also applies to our carpet cleaning in Auckland.
Note: We offer a discount when you book couch cleaning with carpet cleaning.
Steam Sofa Cleaning Stain Removal Deep Clean
It is also called hot water extraction, have upholstered furniture regularly cleaned can improve air quality.
Step 1: Apply eco-friendly shampoo and stain treatment detergents. Which can be common upholstery stains like coffee, food grease, blood, crayon, vomit, etc.
Step 2: After stains are treated, our upholstery cleaning professionals will inject hot water into the sofa. This can remove accumulated stains and dirt.
Step 3:Then, the injected water is sucked back with all the dirt, making your upholstery cleaned and deodorised.
Note: Some stains like food colouring and hair dye can damage the fabrics and become permanent stains. Those stains can go deeper into the fabric if you try to clean them.
Dry Upholstery Cleaning in Auckland for delicate fibres
To prevent upholstery fabric’s discolouration. Your upholstery cleaners will decide on one of the following methods.
Leather sofa cleaning: We clean sofa made of nubuck, aniline, and protected leather with specific professional detergents.
Dry foam Upholstery cleaning: Stains are treated with low moisture detergent, then rubbed with a gentle rotating brush. After the upholstery is cleaned, the clean will vacuum the area to capture foam residues.
Dry solvent Sofa cleaning: This method is for delicate fabric and does not use water at all. The powdered solvent is applied to the fabric. The solvent will attract dirt and dust. Then the cleaner will vacuum the residues of the solvent.
Note: Some stains on leather might be permanent and the sofa cleaners may not be able to remove stubborn stains.
Professional Mattress Cleaning in Auckland
- Mattresses accumulate a large amount of dust and grow dust mites. If you want to refresh your mattress, then our Mattress cleaning service can help you.
- Steam cleaning can deal with common household dirt and stains.
- Note: Some stains can be permanent on the mattresses’ fabric and thus can not be removed.
Free Sanitise & Deordorise to Sofa Cleaning Service
- Our sanitation kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria.
- Sofa Treatment: Before the steam cleaning, the technician will spray the sofa with antiviral EN1276 CERTIFIED detergent.
- Steam Cleaning Upholstery: Once sanitiser has eliminated 99.99% of virus and bacteria. The Technician will start steam clean your upholstery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will it take for upholstery to dry?
A: Usually around six hours, wool will take about eight hours.
Q: What happens if Sofa is damaged?
A: We have not damaged any upholstery in the last 10 years. We are 100% insured so you can be compensated.
Q: When are you available?
A: We are available seven days a week. We cover weekends and during holidays.
Q: What areas do you cover?
A: We cover all of Auckland from Silverdale to Takanini.
Q: Are chemicals used during the cleaning service?
A: Yes, but they are eco-safe for domestic use. We can even only use hot steams and zero chemicals involved.
Q: Do I have to pay for parking charges?
A: Our quotation does not include parking charges. So will be nice to have parking paid for or free parking for city jobs.
Q: How can I pay for the service?
A: We accept cash and bank transfers.