Rental property owners are making this standard procedure for every tenant to clean the house’s carpets before the tenants vacate the house. Every landlord has different clauses in the agreement; according to some clauses, the carpets must be cleaned professionally. Also, some homeowners what their carpets to be disinfected, while others trust the carpet cleaning services that they will do just the right job to make your carpets germ-free.
What Will Be the Case If I Won’t Clean the Carpet at the End of Tenancy Period?
In case your tenancy agreement has this clause that you have to get your carpet cleaned at the of tenancy, and you are failed to do, then the owners have this right to call the carpet cleaning services and get the job done by including the charges in your inventory.
The workers that these estate agents and homeowners have contacts with are well qualified to finish their job within the given time by maintaining standards. You should get your carpet clean before the tenancy period is expired. It will cost you more money because estate agents buy the premium package from the contractors to finish the job quickly.
Can I Clean the Carpet by Myself?
If your contract has the clause that you must get your carpet and upholstery cleaned professionally, then cleaning the carpet yourself doesn’t fall under the professional cleaning category. You should make sure that the cleaning services you are hiring have the professional products and skilled staff to do the job.
You can’t just use professional products from the market and apply them by yourself. If you don’t know about the products and carpet cleaning, then using the wrong product can damage your carpet.
What Is the Importance of Method of Carpet Cleaning in Auckland?
There are several methods through which carpet stain treatment can be done. For estate agents and homeowners, it doesn’t matter which method you are using; all that is important is the process’s final result. Effective results can only be achieved with the help of professional carpet cleaning services.
These professional carpet cleaners know precisely the type of cleaning method and products they can use on the carpet, depending on the carpet’s style, rug’s fabric, and clean stains on it. Only the right products can deliver the best results, or else they can damage your carpet. Using a lot of water on the carpet can cause the carpet to stretch or shrink, which will leave tenants in worry of not getting a refund of their deposit.
What Type of Carpet Cleaning Service Should I Use?
It isn’t easy to find professional end-of-tenancy carpet cleaning companies. Take the necessary steps or precautions not to stop momentarily to pose every one of the essential inquiries from the carpet cleaning company you are hiring. You verifiably don’t want to waste your cash on cleaning your carpet but not meeting the end of the tenancy clause’s requirements.
Following are the focuses that you should remember before hiring a carpet cleaning service for end of tenancy cleaning:
1. You should keep in check the list that your homeowner or real estate agent gave you in cleaning your carpet.
2. Make sure to get an early appointment from rug cleaning services because all the companies have jammed up a schedule at a particular time of year.
3. Try to vacate the house before the carpet cleaning is done. This will avoid any issues between you and your landlord.
4. Get all the proof of cleaning that the carpet cleaning company will do. Especially, get a written statement from the workers for the parts that your landlord insisted you do, such as disinfection.
5. Don’t try to save some money and get all the carpets of the house cleaned. If you miss any, your landlord will hire the carpet cleaning company and get it done by themselves, which will violate your contract.
6. Be sure that your carpet cleaning company removes all the stains from your carpet because some companies charge you extra for specific stains removal from certain spots.
7. When your real estate agent arrives to have the checkout inspection, make sure that your carpet is dry after the cleaning process is done. Also, double-check that your carpets are cleaned properly to avoid any conflict with the inventory clerk.
To ensure or make sure that you have met the requirement for end-of-tenancy carpet cleaning, try getting referrals from your friends and family before hiring a professional company with truck mount steam cleaning machines. Don’t hesitate to ask your property manager about good carpet cleaners in Auckland. Avoid choosing the companies offering their services for low prices; such companies do not always provide the best results.