Professional Rug Cleaning
With our vast experience and on-hand expertise in this business, we have faced every type of rugs; therefore, now we have the solution for a potential problem that we can deal with while cleaning your carpet. We can deal with most stains and smells from pets or spills. Some carpet stain is impossible to remove; we can’t say that we can remove them too, but we ensure or make sure that we will do our best to deal with any stain. See Pricing.
Methods for Rug Cleaning in Auckland
Steam Rug Cleaning:
- Suit rugs made of cotton, wool or artificial and synthetic fibre. For deep rug cleaning.
- This is the most effective method. The Truckmount Steam Machine will inject hot water at high pressure into the rug with a wand. This will melt the satins and dirt in the rug fibre.
- Closely followed extraction to suck the dirty water.
Dry Rug Cleaning:
- Suit moisture-sensitive rugs like silk, seagrass and plant or pulp-based types of rugs.
- The cleaner will use a dry powder to be agitated into the rug’s deep fibre layer.
- The powder will attract, stain, dirt and allergens.
- Then the cleaner will vacuum the powder out of the rug.
Foam Rug cleaning:
- Suit delicate rugs such as suede and linen Persian rugs.
- The carpet cleaning solutions become foam when applied to the rug.
- The foam will attract dirt and stains out of the rug fibre and be extracted from the rug straight after.
Shampoo Rug cleaning:
- This method uses a rotary floor machine with water feed brushes and solution tanks.
- After vacuuming, the rug is scrubbed while the shower feed brush injects carpet cleaning shampoo.
Process for Rug Cleaning
- The cleaner will inspect the condition and texture of the rug and decide the methods of rug cleaning in Auckland.
- Pre-Treat the rug to loosen the stains and spills on the rug. The eco safe pre-treatment will bring those stains to the surface.
- Spot Treatment on Stains.
- Most of the time the cleaner will use the Steam cleaning process for the most effective rug cleaning. High pressure injected hot water will break the stains further and kill viruses and bacteria.
- The rug will dry around 3-6 hours.
- Optional Stain Guard to shield rug from future stains and wear and tear.