Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning Service
Carpet Cleaning Process
- Vacuum the area of carpet to be Dry Foam cleaned. This can expand carpet fibres so the form can penetrate into carpet fibres.
- Pre-Treat stain areas with superficially designed stain treatment solution.
- Clear away fragile items and furniture as much as possible. If there are heavy furniture like a grand piano or heavy wooden king bed frame. Can clean around the furniture.
- Mix the dry foam solution and deodorizer following manufacturer instructions. Too much or too little chemical can cause poor results.
- Push the machine forward and apply the detergent. The machine will convert the detergent into tiny foam.
- Walk at a slow and steady pace, so the foam is applied evenly.
- Overlapping the cleaning 3cm on the carpet, so all areas are cleaned.
- The revolving brush works tiny foam into the deep pile of the carpet. Ensuring each individual carpet fibre to loosen and capture dirt.
- Tiny foams will combine small dirt together, making it easier for later extraction.
Set air movers in all rooms to speed up drying.
- When dried, vacuum the carpet to remove the crystallized detergent with soil.
- Unlike oiled based shampoo, our water-based dry foam shampoo does not leave a greasy residue on the carpet after cleaning.
- Dry Foam carpet cleaning in Auckland is child safe and pet safe like the hot water extraction steam cleaning method.
Carpet Cleaner Scrubber
- With dry foam carpet cleaner in Auckland, carpets are scrubbed gently before extraction.
- We use a 50 kg shampooer with an attached 400 mm scrub brush.
- This method can push foam deep into the carpet fibres and break embedded soil so the soil will not resurface later.
- Carpet’s heavy traffic areas like entry areas and hallway will need more attention.
- Stain treatment is needed specially formulated pre-treatment before the scrubbing.
Carpet Cleaner Extractor
After the carpet is deep cleaned, turbo vacuuming extract will complete the job. The extractor will extract loosened soils, and moisture attached to previous foam sponges. Therefore the carpet will be dried faster.
Advantages of Dry Foam Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Dry Foam Auckland carpet cleaning in North Shore can cover a lot of areas in a short period of time.
- The carpet will not be saturated as the moisture is low. Therefore, minimise the risk of carpet overwetting.
- You can rent a machine at a low price.
- The machine is easy to operate, no experience is required.
Disadvantages of Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning
- Dry Foam Auckland carpet cleaner can only remove average levels of soil.
- There can be possible residue remain in the carpet if the machine has weakened vacuum powder.