Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning Service
Carpet Cleaning Process
- Dry foam carpet and upholstery cleaning machine is powered by a pressure tank. The tank contains a mixture solution of water and shampoo.
- Add a small amount of water to eco-friendly dry foam shampoo. Low moisture, 10% liquid And 90% air. Follow the mixing instructions. Too little or too many chemicals may not optimise the cleaning result.
- A compressor will convert the solution into foam.
- A revolving cylindrical brush will spread the foam on the carpet. The foams will act like tiny sponges that soak up dirt and stain removal.
- The brush will massage the bubble into the deep carpet pile to make sure every carpet fibre is cleaned.
- Dry foam will bond to both big and small particles of carpet stains and dirt, make it easy to extract later. Place baking paper or aluminium foil under furniture legs to prevent metal rusts from wood.
- After the foam has dried, high strength vacuum will capture dried crystals with attached dirt.
- If the carpet is shag or cuts pile, brush the pile for drying carpets. And the pile will flow in the same direction after dried. Highly recommend by property managers for a great job of cleaning carpets.
Unlike oiled based shampoo, our water-based dry foam shampoo does not leave a greasy residue on the carpet after cleaning.
Dry Foam carpet cleaning in Auckland is child safe and pet safe like the hot water extraction steam cleaning method.
Carpet Cleaner Scrubber
- With dry foam carpet cleaner in Auckland, carpets are scrubbed gently before extraction.
- We use a 50 kg shampooer with an attached 400 mm scrub brush.
- This method can push foam deep into the carpet fibres and break embedded soil so the soil will not resurface later.
- Carpet’s heavy traffic areas like entry areas and hallway will need more attention.
- Stain treatment is needed specially formulated pre-treatment before the scrubbing.
Carpet Cleaner Extractor
After the carpet is deep cleaned, turbo vacuuming extract will complete the job. The extractor will extract loosened soils, and moisture attached to previous foam sponges. Therefore the carpet will be dried faster.
Advantages of Dry Foam Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Dry Foam Auckland carpet cleaning in North Shore can cover a lot of areas in a short period of time.
- The carpet will not be saturated as the moisture is low. Therefore, minimise the risk of carpet overwetting.
- You can rent a machine at a low price.
- The machine is easy to operate, no experience is required.
Disadvantages of Dry Foam Carpet Cleaning
- Dry Foam Auckland carpet cleaner can only remove average levels of soil.
- There can be possible residue remain in the carpet if the machine has weakened vacuum powder.