Carpet Cleaning Near Me: Botany Downs, Bucklands Beach, Cockle Bay, Eastern Beach, Edgewater, Farm Cove, Half Moon Bay, Highland Park, Howick, Mellons Bay, Pakuranga, Shelly Park, Sunny Hills
Carpet Cleaner in East Auckland
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Methods
Steam Carpet Cleaning
This is the most common method, it is also known as hot water extraction. Highly recommended by carpet manufactures and property managers.
Stage 1: We use the most powerful steam rug cleaning machines. Hot water mixed with cleaning solution is injected into the carpet fibre with high pressure. This will break entangled dust, mud and unwanted substances bonded with the carpet.
Stage 2: The deep cleaning broken-down stains along with the wastewater are vacuumed with a truck mount vacuum cleaner. The remaining moisture should dry for about half-day.
There are many methods, our most popular method is
Pre-Treat the whole area with a carpet shampooer and target to treat carpet stains.
Then using our Hydremaster Truck mount steam machine. With Specialist Shampoos and Deodorizers we clean the Entire surface at up to 80 Degrees to remove stain and kill bacterias.
Besides the hot water extraction, we also do a dry rug carpet cleaning service for the more Delicate Carpets.
Dry Commercial Carpet Cleaning
If you need your carpet to be cleaned without drying downtime, then our Dry carpet cleaning service can help.
Stage 1: Our rug carpet cleaner in east Auckland will apply carpet cleaning powder on the carpet and brush it deep in the fibre using a rotating brushing machine. The powder will dissolve dirt within 40 minutes.
Stage 2: When powered has completely dissolved the stains and dirt. The cleaner will vacuum it up with an industrial vertical vacuum cleaner.
In our Steam Carpet Cleaning in East Auckland always use Eco-Friendly Cleaning products for carpet and upholstery cleaning. Without that nasty Chemical Smell and Fumes.
- No Hidden Charges
- Prochem cleaning product, premium carpet and Fabric cleaning suppliers
- Eco Friendly
- Trained and Experience Professional Carpet Cleaners
- Relief for Allergy symptoms.
Upholstery Cleaning in East Auckland
Dry Upholstery Cleaning
- Frist inspected to see the fabric type. Check Fabric condition.
- Any hair, crumbs, any unwanted particles will be vacuumed off.
- Pre-treated with conditioning spray-coated with cleaning dry solvent which will be left to settle for 10 minutes.
- The solvent will dissolve the dirt and be removed by a powerful vacuum cleaner.
- The sofa can be used after an hour when the cleaning is done.
Steam Upholstery Cleaning
- A professional cleaner will inspect the fabric to find out the fabric type. Check Fabric condition.
- Pre spread the whole sofa and target treat visible stains.
- With the most powerful hot water extraction truck mount machine. The whole sofa will be steam cleaned stain removed, and bacteria killed.
- Once cleaning is done, the furniture should be dried for around 7 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is your professional carpet cleaning price in Auckland?
Our min charge is $120 for a 2br unit or less. Addition room or lounge is around 20-$40. Please see our pricing page or call for a quotation. Carpet cleaning prices in Auckland will vary depots one many factors:
- Size of lure or room
- The nature and amount of stain
- The size and areas need to be cleaned, eg, lounge, office, room and stairs.
How long it takes to dry?
The carpet usually dries within half a day.
Other factors affecting drying time :
- Carpet fabric type, thickness and pile length
- Home temperature, humidity, airflow
- Whether steam carpet cleaning or dry carpet cleaning method
How long will carpet cleaning take?
From setup, cleaning to pack up. Usually within an hour for the normal-sized house.
Other factors that affect the cleaning time:
- Amount of carpet to be cleaned
- Condition and number of stains on the carpet
- Different commercial carpet cleaning methods.
- Amount of furniture to be moved.
How to prepare for steam carpet cleaning?
To help a smooth carpet cleaning process. Here are the things you can do before our arrival:
- Have parking space near your property.
- Have easy access to your house.
- Clear as much furniture as possible.
- Clear fragile items.
- Optional: Dust skirting boards and furniture.
How often should I clean the office carpet?
Generally, office carpet should be cleaned every six months. Not only for cleanliness but also for health issues as dirt accumulated in the carpet fibre can trigger allergies.
It also depends on the style and colour. The lighter the colour, the more often it needs to be cleaned.