Carpet stains can happen because of a spilled drink, pets, kids’ activity, walking with dirty shoes, and many other ways. In such cases, it is better to call for a professional carpet cleaning service, especially commercial carpet cleaning.
Although there are several ways in which you can clean your carpet by yourself, this DIY method will require you to do all the furniture moving and other stuff by yourself. Or you can call for a professional carpet cleaning in Auckland.
Things to Remember Before Hiring a Carpet Cleaning Service
You must do proper research before choosing a carpet cleaner in Auckland. If you make a wrong choice, it can leave you with unsatisfactory results. Remember that not all companies will offer you the services they claim in their advertisements.
Don’t Fall for the Sugar coated Services.
There are several carpet steam cleaning companies out there who claim to be the best. The only thing that can tell the quality of a company’s services is their work and testimonials from the property managers. There might be people who will come to your doorstep and claim to be the carpet cleaner or clean your carpet for low prices. These people may not be insured in case of any damages.
The best approach to hire a carpet cleaning service is to take recommendations from your friends and family. After that, check for any complaints registered against your chosen carpet cleaning service. Be sure that the company you are choosing is fully insured. After taking all these necessary steps and thorough research, you can make an appointment with that particular carpet cleaning service.
Questions to Ask from the Carpet Cleaning Service
Choosing a good carpet cleaning service not only means that you will be getting your carpet cleaning professionally and adequately but makes sure that the company appropriately manages all other aspects regarding carpet cleaning. To avoid any inconvenience, feel free to ask the following questions from the carpet cleaning service:
· Is there any extra money for stain removal?
· What is the drying time after hot water extraction?
· Are the detergents and chemicals used for cleaning are safe for children, pets, and allergic people?
· Can I get a written estimate?
· Are there any references for your services?
· Are you an insured professional carpet cleaner?
Apart from asking these questions, you should do the following things by yourself:
· Shift your breakable and delicate stuff from the place around the cleaning area.
· Ask your carpet cleaning company to move your stuff without paying any additional charges.
· Inspect the working area within 24 hours and register your complaints to the company in this period, if any.
· Pay closer to the written estimate for carpet and upholstery clean.
· Use a trusted and secure way of payments like cheque and credit-card so that you have the option to refund your cost if the work is not being done according to your liking.